Website Waitrose & Partners
We are recruiting for a Partnership Level 5 – Manager, Planning, General Merchandise & Non Food on a permanent contract, reporting to the Head of Merchandising. This role has 12 direct reports. The team work on a hybrid basis, across home and our Bracknell campus – generally, this would be once a week in the office. This role may also include some weekend working.
- Use strong commercial awareness and understanding of trade and customer strategies, together with breadth of end to end supply chain knowledge, to influence Heads of CPG, suppliers, retail, distribution and customer teams in ensuring delivery of the plan, and to ensure the plan delivers broader CPG strategic objectives and shared KPIs.
- Work with Forecasting Managers and Manager Merchandising Operations to refine and deliver the stock replenishment plan which efficiently and effectively achieves the shared Category Proposition Group objectives and wider Supply Chain priorities, delivering the critical merchandising balance between availability, wastage and stockholding.
- Set the stock replenishment plan and objectives to achieve the critical balance between availability, wastage and stockholding for the Category Proposition Group, and continually refine the plan in light of changes to the trade plan, customer behaviour, promotional activity, and external influences such as competitors, weather, and significant external events which influence customers.
- Lead the Merchandising team in own area to deliver all elements of the stock replenishment plan, ensuring that they individually and collectively play a full part in the success of the CPG, and that the critical balance between availability, wastage and stock holding is achieved.
- Play a full part in setting the strategy and future direction of the Category Proposition Group, owning all Merchandising activities within the CPG, and bringing expertise and knowledge from across the supply chain in order to represent the end to end supply chain in those discussions.
- Experience of complex change programmes
- Evidence of managing high performing team
- Experience in both FMCG and GM
- Evidence of influencing to achieve strategic plans
- Evidence of managing stakeholders, suppliers and customer relationships
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bracknell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here