Website Waitrose & Partners
- You will also ensure that our goods and products are safely stored and replenished using our mechanical handling equipment and by completing some basic documentation.
- As a Warehouse Assistant for Waitrose & Partners, you will play a key role in handling the goods that pass through the Warehouse efficiently and accurately working to agreed productivity targets and schedules.
- You will load and unload our lorries, pick and pack the orders for our Branches and prepare these for delivery.
- You will adhere to all Health and Safety and Operational procedures and conduct themselves according to the Partnership’s principles.
- Within this role you will undertake a range of tasks including some general cleaning duties along with ensuring that goods are stored and replenished accurately and safely.
- Our Distribution Centres are made up of 3 separate internal Warehouses, each holding our Chilled, Fresh or Ambient product, and you may be required to work across all 3 of these.
- As a Partner with our business, you will have full access to our subsidised dining room serving hot and cold meals through the day.
- You will also be able to use the ‘staff shop’ and take advantage of the many other Partnership benefits and social clubs on offer.
Company: Waitrose & Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coulsdon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A