To ensure the smooth running of the shift and operational requirements are covered, and customer KPI’s are attained. To assist the warehouse supervisor in all aspects of the department and manage your team to ensure all team members complete their main duties. Reporting to the Branch Manager and Branch Supervisor. (You may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the entire operation. Flexibility is necessary.)
- To assist the warehouse supervisor in ensuring the adequate staffing of shift, including organisation of temporary labour.
- To ensure that daily checks on MHE are carried out and recorded. Any issues reported with these must be actioned.
- To monitor the sheets completed by warehouse operatives and ensure that all the required information is recorded and procedures are followed. E.g. Name, locations / quantities picked etc.
- To organise, plan, manage and prioritise workload to suit operational requirements.
- Comply with procedures and H & S requirements ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy and that FLT/Reach truck drivers are using the equipment in the manner in which they have been trained and all MHE checks are completed
- Checking stock in and out of the facility to a high standard producing necessary labels and paperwork and recording any inbound discrepancies.
- FLT/Reach/PPT license would be an advantage
- Skilled in using common office software .
- Experience in a similar role .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunstable, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here