TFI International, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking a part-time Operations Supervisor to produce maximum profit while providing excellent service to the customer. This individual oversees and is directly involved in more than one of the following operations; dock, P&D, and Road Dispatch, including, but not limited to, customer service, productivity, quality freight handling, claims prevention, load average, and safety.
- Prepare and implement action plans to ensure the service center achieves planned productivity, load average, cube utilization, and service targets.
- Work with Central Dispatch to develop a linehaul plan to effectively and efficiently move freight to destinations within Company service standards
- Manage, plan, organize, and direct all employees assigned to them
- Schedule employees in accordance with hours planning, the Company’s run bid process, and service requirements
- Manage and implement security and loss prevention procedures
- Prepare and manage safety procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines
Vacancy Type: Parttime
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here