As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey. You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
- Follow customer-facing Tesla standards (e.g. Tesla uniform/ dress code, maintain presentable showroom)
- Maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent customer follow-ups
- Creating and developing sales opportunities and new orders
- Greet/receive customers at your location and deeply understand their needs in order to properly advise/guide them through the buying process
- Utilize existing customer relationship management tools to track and manage customers in the pipeline
- Offering an excellent customer experience throughout the process
- Promptly and accurately respond to all inbound customer solicitations through all mediums (including calls, emails, SMS, chat, virtual consultation, etc.)
- Partner with business sales team to handoff potential business sales opportunities as identified by inbound business customers orders
- Scheduling test drives to help our customers experience the product, and promptly following up with them
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s need.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Lothian, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here