About The Role
As a Personal Shopper at one of our Customer Fulfilment Centres (CFCs), you’ll be helping to make sure this experience is the best it can be by helping customers to get the right products, on time, and to a level of quality they’ve come to expect from us.
Whether you are looking for job flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will be responsible for
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled accurately
- Replenishing stock
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work.
- Picking home shopping for our customers to loading vans.
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently.
- Working both independently and as part of a team.
You will need
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet rewarding environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as growing whilst working in a supportive team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- And lastly be happy to go that extra mile.
- Please Note:
- If you are applying for a vacancy on a Flexible Contract this means that we will contract you for a certain amount of hours per week, but we may ask you to increase your hours based on the availability you provide us with at interview.
- For example:
- You may be contracted for a 4-hour shift on a Wednesday, but we may ask you to work 7.5 hours on that day, as long as we give over 2 hours’ notice and you informed us at interview that you are happy to increase your hours on a Wednesday.
- Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
What’s In It For You
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance – 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes