As a Starbucks partner (human) resources manager, you are a strategic business partner and advocate.
You partner closely with leaders to create and continuously improve on the partner experience Starbucks is proud to offer.We take pride in all of our partners modeling and acting in accordance with the Starbucks mission and values, and as a partner (human) resources manager, you will be a leader in this space.
- Co-create area-level talent priorities that enable Best Moments for partners and customers and drive business results
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to drive retail talent priorities and day to day HR operations.
- Ensure appropriate escalation, decision-making, partner care, and risk mitigation related to partner relations matters.
- Contribute to greater Canada Partner (Human) Resources team via project work, intentional peer teamwork, and continuous improvement of our practices and programsAssess partner-related trends and identify opportunities to elevate the customer and partner experience
- Provide partner (human) resources expertise that spans all aspects of the partner experience
- Gain insights and feedback through shoulder-to-shoulder work with leaders, open forums, skip levels and roundtables and address opportunities with immediacy
- Assess talent landscape, leveraging both internal and external data and insights
Share data and insights with leaders routinely
- Lead successful implementation of all HR-related programs, initiatives and priorities.
- Ability to travel to off-site meetings, inclusive of overnight trips
- Six or more years of human resources generalist or specialist experience, ideally in the retail or food service industry
- Three or more years consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommended solutions
- Three or more years of supervisory experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here