Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventorying functions.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary and the driving of motor vehicles in the pick up and delivery of parts, equipment, materials and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- A Material Specialist Employee will do all work generally recognized as the routine duties of a Material Specialist and/or stockroom employee in and about the Company storerooms and stockrooms, including but not limited to receiving, shipping, checking, classifying, issuing, inventorying (on a nonexclusive basis), storing and warehousing of supplies, tools, materials and the operation of stores equipment and the preparation and maintenance of records and reports in connection therewith.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast paced environment, subject to adverse weather and aircraft noise.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally, using a well modulated voice.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish job tasks.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete training program and evaluation period.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space.
- Must be able to effectively communicate ideas in writing.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and/or overtime, as well as on holidays and weekends.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here