We’re looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of our team. The ideal applicant for this position is skilled at preparing delicious food and delivering it to customers in an efficient manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, preparing and serving a variety of meals to customers. We’re interested in hiring individuals who are passionate about what they do and truly appreciate working with the public.
Training will be given to operate our menu and accounting software.
- Be able to work on their own.
- Be able operate a cash register.
- Be able to follow food safety procedures.
- Be able to complete compliance paperwork.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to handle pressure and stress.
- Be able to communicate with others.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 26/09/2022