A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Security Team at Trafford park to work at our clients prestigious site located in the Trafford Park Area.
The security officer is responsible for the protection of our client’s premises from criminal activity and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all those within by protecting them from verbal and physical abuse
It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, patrolling the premises and dealing with security incidents.
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
- Gatehouse Operation, processing vehicles inbound and Outbound
- To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors
- To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems
- Adhere to the assignment instructions procedures and Health and Safety policies.
- To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified
- To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures
- To assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches
- To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA license is clearly
Working 4 on / 4 off days and nights..
any additional hours £14.25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£14.25 per hour
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Reference ID: SecurityOfficerRoleKM0010