As an immigration analyst, you will provide high quality operational and analytical support to help improve efficiency and compliance on immigration programme across the group. You will work closely with a broad range of key stakeholders within the business including Global Mobility, Recruitment, Finance, Legal, HR operations teams. In addition, you will get exposure to a diverse range of business lines such as technology & product, Sky Sports, Sky News etc., as well as several global jurisdictions.
- Compliance Operations and Data Analysis: Assisting senior manager in carrying out internal immigration audits through onsite review and reporting. Performing periodical data analysis on trends, volume, business area, costs etc. as per instruction.
- Proactively communicating with recruiters, hiring managers, and 3rd party counsels to obtain the necessary information, monitoring case progress to ensure timely processing of the requisite work permission to meet the agreed start date.
- Flagging any potential delays and compliance issues to the business, senior immigration manager, and any other key stakeholders. Maintaining and updating case progress trackers.
- Delivering full-cycle UK & Global immigration operational case working through effective coordination and communication.
- Invoicing / Financial Responsibilities: Raising vendor invoices through Sky’s internal system promptly without delay.
- Monitoring & updating the status of invoices, following up internally when needed. Liaising with the relevant business & Finance contacts to ensure approvals/disputes are received within the agreed SLA
- High level of attention to detail. Very organised and a proactive approach.
- Experience of managing end to end UK immigration cases (Skilled Worker, ICT) with a good level of understanding on sponsor compliance duties and right to work check regulations.
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with internal stakeholders / third party vendors.
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and a desire to help the whole team be successful (‘better together’).
- Knowledge of global immigration (European & US) is a plus.
- A flexible attitude with an eagerness to learn and continuously improve our processes and ways of working.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and continuously prioritise workload to meet business needs.
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, with advanced Excel skills (i.e. Vlookup, Index match, advanced conditional formatting, pivot tables and reporting).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isleworth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here