Reporting to Digital Production Manager, you’ll work in the Digital Design Production Studio. You will work daily on a variety of projects as required including the timely delivery of all BAU digital marketing production assets, emails, landing and brand pages, social assets, online, app- creating assets in line with omni-channel campaigns.
This is a hybrid role, where you’ll be based in our Head Office in Yeovil 3 days a week, working flexibly around the core office hours of 10am-3pm.
- Uses templates and guidelines to roll out assets within toolkits for digital channel campaigns.
- Responsible for the continued and timely delivery of digital assets for the merchandising, email, landing pages, brand pages, across multiple devices and browsers.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal departments, including Web Trading, Buying, Commercial Planning, Marketing and QA, to ensure effective and efficient delivery of required output.
- Deliver across a wide range of digital assets eg., web, email, social, app, digital advertising, events etc.
- Manage the file structure, template and style sheet maintenance, version control and archiving.
- Maintain artwork templates and style sheets, in conjunction with agreed briefs and Brand books.
- Create artwork in line with toolkit and other agreed design principles in accordance with all technical requirements, on time and to agreed standards.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal team members, including the content management team.
- Works closely with other team members for advice and guidance where required, escalating any concerns or issues where appropriate to the Digital Production Manager.
- Finds opportunities to build own skills/ experience through planned development and working with others.
- Produce digital artwork to a consistently high standard using Adobe XD and other programs as appropriate.
Required skills & experience
- Creative, organised and but importantly, calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Flexible approach to work and able to deal with changing priorities at short notice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of working in fast paced and deadline driven creative teams in an agency or client side.
- 1 years’ experience producing assets and design for all required digital assets.
- Have a portfolio of impactful and successful campaigns across digital channels.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org