Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Facilitating change in the category, using customer and market insight to develop category strategy for range, product development, merchandising, promotions and customer communication. Ensuring all activity is reviewed and learnings shared with teams.
- Support in defining the strategy for a defined category and its sub categories, so that a full approved development plan is in place to deliver the desired results
- To be the “Customer Champion” for the category, and the key interface with Marketing teams, and all relevant stakeholders for the category.
- Plan the resources for category development, working across the key functions to achieve results
- Analyse key data and research in relation to customer and market performance in relation to reviewing and planning
- Measure the success of Screwfix category plans against the overall category / market
- Facilitating the delivery of the category plans through agreed tactics (ranging, pricing, promotional activity)
- Communicate the process and plans to the wider Screwfix team
- Works with any relevant key suppliers over time to effectively deliver results for the benefit of our customers
Required skills & experience
- Proven experience of category management and planning in previous role
- Ability to analyse and review data to draw key insights working with insight team
- Demonstrate a customer centric approach, responsible for the customer performance measures (Penetration, AOV, Frequency etc) and ways of working to achieve success
- Writing clear briefs and communicating with teams
- Project Management and Presentation skills a necessity
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org