Reporting to the Director of Digital Product you will be accountable for all change management and communications activities and digital governance.
This is a hybrid role, where you’ll be based in our Head Office in Yeovil 3 days a week, working flexibly around the core office hours of 10am-3pm.
- Define, develop and own the change plan for digital products to ensure all changes
and can be leveraged and used by colleagues across Screwfix from day 1.
- Lead, and develop the approach for, process and change mapping activities and
develop new ways to operate using the digital products. Working with commercial
teams (eCommerce, Marketing, Operations) to embed this in the day to day.
- Own the master product roadmap, operating across the Product and Experience
teams, to bring this together in one place. Be the custodian of change to this plan.
Own the visualisation of this out to an 18 month horizon.
- Own, define and deliver the communications plan and roadmap to ensure all levels
in Screwfix know what Digital Product is doing and delivering. Own the
development of communications style, content and channels to land this message
- Lead the development of training plans, working with partners and internal teams
to ensure all change and new features are fully understood and there is a ‘bible’ of
how to run and manage digital products in BAU.
- Own and develop the approach for managing Digital Product governance through
quarterly Product Council sessions with Board and key stakeholders in Screwfix and
the broader Group Digital community.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of change and communications specialists to deliver
the plans and agenda.
- Own the development and publication of KPIs and OKRs to communicate the
success of Digital Products for Screwfix.
Required skills & experience
- A self starter, able to define and shape activities from scratch
- Change management experience in digital and technology
- Proven experience with stakeholder management across all levels
- Familiarity with project and product management methodologies
- Ability to influence and lead teams toward a common vision or goal
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders • Understanding of business process management
- Ability to lead stakeholders through change
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to prioritise others and their own workload – delivery focused
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Project or other PM tools.
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org