This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Retail Branch Manager, you’ll make sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE AN ASSISTANT MANAGER?
- Store standards – alongside the Branch Manager, you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Inspire your team – you’ll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
Want to know more? Check out a day in the life of a Trade Counter video
Required skills & experience
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- We offer a competitive salary
- 34 days’ holiday
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Award winning pension – up to 14% contribution from Kingfisher!
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Share Save Scheme
- We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development!
Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter page
Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com