PEOPLE AND CULTURE ASSISTANT.
As a P&C assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success. Your role is all about our people so you’ll be focused on their success and understanding the business. On a daily basis, you will be involved in many areas of People & Culture, including employee relations, compensation, talent acquisition, learning and development, scheduling or payroll and attendance. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the team and support our stores by managing payroll, maintaining vital employee records and ensuring the smooth operation of the HR department. Your typical duties would include:
- Supporting the P&C team on all matters;
- Assisting the team with the recruitment process, including vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts;
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the department;
- Compiling and maintaining paper and electronic employee records, including holiday and sick leave;
- Processing payroll;
- Entering employee data into computer database;
- Continuous learning of the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
To be successful in this role you will require some previous experience working in an administrative position or working within an HR department.
Go on…Apply now!
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout the recruitment process you can contact us here
and let us know what adjustments you may need.