Purpose of role: To assist our CAD & Systems Manager in Store Design
Reports to: CAD & Systems Manager
Dublin or Reading
- As per requirements you will produce the following store layouts for approvals and design delivery:
- Departmental and linear footage.
- Centre floor equipment.
- Stockroom racking.
- Provide administration and assistance to the following areas across all regions:
- Drawing Distribution
- Communications Systems.
- Implementation of Primark CAD Standards and Protocols for new and existing consultants.
- Provide technical and drawing support for the Group Retail Management Teams.
- Ad hoc design projects and requests as per requirements.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Hold a qualification in AutoCAD or have a strong working knowledge and understanding of it.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience working for a Retailer / Architects Practice / Design Agency or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent design and presentation skills.
- Drawing distribution and project support administration experience.
- Ad hoc design ability to be able to work under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
- Ability to work in a team and on their own.
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Cloud base collaboration software experience is an advantage.
- Consultant and contractor interface experience is an advantage.
- Adobe Photoshop experience is an advantage.
- Building regulations knowledge is an advantage.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust