The key purpose of this role is to provide second line assurance across a number of street works activities – the reinstatement quality plan, auditing and coring programme management, reinstatement defect workstack handling and interim to permanent workstack handling. The role holder will also support the Street works Performance Assurance team acting as administrator for operational processes. The role holder will be required to liaise directly with DL, partners, 3rd party auditing/ coring companies and key Openreach stakeholders / customers – local authorities. The role holder will be required to use systems and processes (including improving processes), identify problems and determine appropriate action to resolve, effectively escalating where required.
- A support role to the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure the business complies with the
- Openreach Reinstatement Quality Plan.
- Support Auditing / coring billing disputes.
- Manage Early Start requests ensuing they are acted upon accordingly.
- Handle the end to end auditing and coring programmes on behalf of the business.
- Keep the Openreach national coring report up to date with accurate results/ data.
- Handle reinstatement defects and interim reinstatement volumes on behalf of the business.
- Defective Apparatus escalation management, liaising with Network Repair to resolve.
- Regular interaction with DL, partner and 3rd party auditing/ coring companies.
- Validate new reporting requests before sharing with the reporting team for action.
- Stakeholder engagement – the ability to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders and partners in a challenging environment.
- Needs to be able to convert technical language into plain English such that non-technical people can understand. This will be both internally and externally and via all communication types – phone, email, and systems.
- The role holder will need to have good written and verbal communication skills to liaise with other stakeholders and provide meaningful customer update notes, ensuring the right people are informed throughout the process in a clear and logical way.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here