We are looking for someone to become a collaborative member of the Process Re-Engineering team. This team is in the Data, Analytics, and Insight Office (DAIO, for short). We are responsible for applying best practice continuous improvement techniques to ensure that our processes are operating to deliver world class service at a world class cost base. Ultimately our team is here to use insight to help the business get better at connecting customers to a new service (such as our full fibre infrastructure) or fixing any issues a customer is having. This is an exciting time to join us because we are building ultrafast full fibre broadband across the UK and we want to connect millions of customers to that new network.
- Create and maintain project plans, including status reporting, issues escalation and risk management
- Support testing of processes against agreed specifications, corporate standards, architecture and methods, and make recommendations for process / procedural improvement.
- Support & lead projects through their whole lifecycle that are implementing business process improvements in order to improve customer satisfaction, deliver cost reduction and drive revenue growth.
- Develop reports and analytics to drive business improvements & apply standard business improvement models and processes.
- Developed quotes / business cases and ways to avoid costs.
- Developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role.
- Applied business process management tools, techniques and methodologies (eg: DMAIC) to evaluate existing processes and effectively deliver business process improvements.
- Developed reports that measure the value of delivered projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here