As an apprentice Regional Support Administrator you will provide efficient, effective and flexible administrative support to the regional team. You will support regional conferences and events and will handle and resolve queries from inspectors. You will also contribute to the running of the region’s operational processes through the maintenance of key systems and trackers.
- Receive and log queries from Ofsted Inspectors promptly and appropriately, answering queries in line with current policies and procedures and escalating as required.
- Provide support to the Regional Director, Senior HMI and HMI, and the wider regional support team, as required.
- Provide high quality and effective support to a range of regional support activities across all remits including, but not limited to, the support of regional conferences, seminars and regional improvement events, arranging and supporting key meetings and providing IT support to inspectors.
- Support the administration of routine processes to ensure that key serious incidents, waiver requests, correspondence, quality assurance, complaints and other regional work are appropriately logged and tracked through to timely resolution, ensuring work systems are maintained.
- Provide administrative support across the Regional Support Team as required, including, but not limited to, the maintenance of SharePoint and other systems, processing regional invoices and the co-ordination of stationery and office supplies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here