As the UK’s regulator for the energy industry, Ofgem works on behalf of energy consumers to ensure that every household and business in the UK can rely on a safe, affordable and environmentally sustainable energy supply. Protecting the resilience of the UK national downstream gas and electricity sector infrastructure is key to this goal. That’s why we work hard to ensure that operational systems and networks in the energy sector are able to resist cyber and related security threats.
- Be the focal point and expert in a multi-disciplinary team in a specific work area in the context of operating in a Professions and Flexible Resourcing model.
- Plan, oversee and deliver a set of work deliverables on time and to a high standard through effective project management and support of multidisciplinary team members.
- Provide inclusive corporate leadership, using your expertise to provide comprehensive knowledge sharing, support and development that demonstrate commitment to Ofgem values.
- Operate as Ofgem’s Cyber Advisor expert, providing cyber advice on projects with high strategic impact to GB critical national infrastructure.
- Provide expert advice to the DGE sector on the implementation of the NIS regulations and cyber resilience improvement plans.
- Assess and make expert determinations on cyber resilience investment plans.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here