As an Assistant Head Coach, in close partnership with your Head Coach (Store GM) and store leaders, you lead a team that helps keep all store functions running seamlessly. In addition, you play a key role in creating an environment in which your employees can excel personally and professionally.
- Product Life Cycle. From receiving in the stockroom to visual merchandising on the sales floor, you’ll make sure that the consumer always has access to the right product at the right time
- In this role, you’ll ensure your store is staffed with amazing people by attracting, assessing, and onboarding your future teammates.
- In addition, you’ll equip store employees with the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks. Most importantly, you’ll help foster a vibrant, inclusive, and fun work culture
- With the consumer at the heart of everything we do, you’ll help shape how world-class service looks throughout the store, bringing the Nike experience—both physical and digital—to life for our fans every step of the way
- Three years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and lead high-performing teams
- Four years of retail and/or consumer service experience
- Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike Members
- Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
- Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings, evenings,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here