We’re looking for a Senior Consumer Planner to develop demand forecasts used by Sourcing, Supply Planning, Merchandising and Finance to drive critical business processes. This candidate needs to have industry planning experience and display strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills. We’re looking for a self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and a natural leader.
- You will maintain and identify meaningful opportunities for growth within the Canada product assortment and build long term product strategies.
- You will ensure our most important product is in the path of the consumer how, when and where they shop.
- You will forecast key demand planning metrics and through seasonless ladder plans, gathering marketplace insights and forecasts. You will sheppard the allocation strategy for key franchises through account distribution (input, influence and hindsight).
- You will also lead as a change agent by developing and adapting planning processes to fit a dynamic and everchanging North America Marketplace.
- As a Senior Consumer Planner, you will align closely with cross functional leaders and teams to grow revenue/profitability through improved forecast accuracy.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional and consumer team partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including meeting facilitation and presentation
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and manage multiple priorities
- High level of proficiency of MS office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years work experience in retail demand planning, buying, merchandising, inventory management, production planning, marketplace operations or financial planning
- Demonstrated experience influencing people and teams
- Experience in a vertical or wholesale apparel, footwear or equipment organization is preferred
- Experience using SAP/APO, Cognos, or other advanced planning systems is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here