Website National Trust
We are looking to interview at Erddig, on Tuesday the 27th September. If you have any questions before the advert closes, please email me, Joanne Hodgson: Senior Collections & House Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll be responsible for delivering collections cleaning and care at one of the largest, most diverse and fragile collections in the National Trust.
- Working in a team of Collections Assistants you’ll help with updating collections records and undertake pest and environmental checks.
- You’ll assist with the supervising and training of volunteers, and you’ll also help by providing excellent customer service by sharing your knowledge and experience with visitors.
- Demonstrable interest in history, historic properties, and conservation of their collections.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills enabling relationships to be maintained
- Enthusiasm, with a willingness to learn about working with fragile historic collections
- Good manual dexterity and eye-to-hand skills and ability to work from ladders and tower scaffold
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here