Website National Trust
If you enjoy being part of a team which cares for and maintains glorious mansions and halls, keeping them an attractive tourist location, this role would be perfect for you. This role is based on annualised hours, where the amount of hours you work each month may vary, however your salary will be paid in 12 equal instalments over the year.
- Coughton Court is one of England’s finest Tudor houses and has been home to the Throckmorton family for 600 years.
- Coughton has fine collections of furniture, family portraits and Catholic memorabilia and the house is set in award-winning gardens including the spectacular Walled Garden and orchards.
- As Facilities Assistant, you’ll report to and work closely with the Facilities & Support Services Manager, we are looking for a dynamic person who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and make a difference to our visitors.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Helpful & friendly, customer focused attitude
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use tools & equipment as required for the role
- Ability to multi-task and work in collaboration with other departments
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work well in a team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alcester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here