As a Pizza Chef you’ll prepare Market Kitchen products from scratch to specification using appropriate equipment and applying food making skills. Your role will be varied, some days working on prep, and others live cooking in front our customers, no day will ever be the same! You should be seeking a challenge, and used to managing lots of tasks at once.
- You’ll ensure customer confidence in good quality dishes, produced in applicable timelines, maintaining quality, fresh and attractive displays of food.
- Pizza Chefs will have responsibility for their own workstation food production and achieve KPIs in Sales, Food, Health & Safety & responding to customer feedback.
- As part of your role you’ll contribute your thoughts and feedback to the development of the annual Store plan by identifying opportunities, using your knowledge of the products and what our customers love, which will maximise the Kitchen performance.
- You will be working in an open plan kitchen that is visible to our guests and you will be communicating directly with our customers.
- You will listen to the customer’s feedback and use local knowledge of customer trading patterns to predict volumes of orders and prepare ingredients accordingly.
- Part of your role will be working with colleagues in the Market Kitchen to deliver outstanding, friendly and helpful service helping to remove barriers as well as taking ownership for delivering menus to the highest spec
- To take a look at what Market Kitchen is all about click on the link below to hear from some of our hard working team behind the magic.
- You’ll have the proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity. Ability to complete various activities, including physically standing, walking, pushing & pulling able to use equipment required within the market kitchen department.
- You’ll have proven experience in food making in a Kitchen environment with strong skills to produce high quality products. Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Passion, ability and willingness to personally manufacture and serve food to a consistent high standard leading by example sharing knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here