From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure our Market Street Counter standards are high through maintenance and improvements
- Ensure customer satisfaction through delivering our customer service practices
Multi-skill colleagues across the counters and ensure they have the tools to do their job
- Create a supportive and performance driven department culture where achievements are recognised and rewarded, and colleagues can contribute ideas for improvement
- Identify and support the development of talent
- Work in partnership with Managers and colleagues to create and deliver departmental sales and
profit plans that contribute to the overall achievement of the store plan
- Minimise waste and markdowns
- Complete procedures and tasks to company specification, including logbooks checks
Our benefits package includes attractive pension scheme, as well as discount cards that give you 15% off your shopping as well as two 10% discount cards for your friends and family.
No doubt you’ll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take a look at some of the areas our customers don’t see, such as our warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour here.