From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We’re recruiting for a high performing
Cafe Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Whether you want a delicious hearty breakfast or freshly brewed coffee and a slice of cake, our Cafes are proud to serve hundreds of people on a daily basis. Our Cafe Managers lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service.
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will also:
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact on our success so not only will you receive excellent training, support and continued development but we will also offer a competitive salary and superb benefits package.
Our benefits package not only includes a generous bonus but you will also receive an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare. We also offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 15% off your shopping in Morrisons.
No doubt you’ll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take a look at some of the areas our customers don’t see, such as our warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour, please click here.