We make morrisons…
Are you an HR professional that wants to operate in an embedded People team that truly business partners, with the opportunity to oversee multiple stores?
Our People Managers are operational business partners, real experts in their field – ensuring successful alignment of the people and operational store plan(s) to drive business performance. You will coach and develop high performing management teams, working collaboratively with them to provide a great environment for our colleagues and customers. Our People Managers ensure talent and development are on the agenda, and coach and support line managers to perform to their best potential.
Reporting to the Regional People Manager, you will also be responsible for;
- Leading the People function and delivery of our people plan across up to four stores
- Championing our diversity and inclusion aspirations, ensuring we have a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve.
- Owning and delivering the strategic workforce plan across the store(s), focusing on talent planning, attraction and development.
- Taking a truly hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the ‘pulse’ of our colleagues to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Delivering results in a fast-paced environment
How do we say thank you?
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact on our future success. You will receive excellent training, support and continued development, along with an excellent salary and superb benefits package. With over 50% of our roles being filled internally, you will have a great opportunity to build your career with Morrisons, whether that be in our wider People team or moving into an Operational role.
Our benefits package not only includes an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare and an annual bonus of up to 5%, but also 15% colleague discount for yourself, and an additional 10% that we encourage you to share with your friends and family.