Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Type: Part Time
Hours: 35 hours per week
Are you passionate about all thing’s coffee? Do you pride yourself on providing impeccable customer service? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista to join our site in Nottingham. We are looking for new member to join us delivering outstanding service for all staff and visitors.
- Deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ensuring temperature control records and logs are being kept up to date.
- Serving hot and cold foods
- Stock taking and stock rotation
- Use of tills and use of cashless systems
- Maintain high levels of health and hygiene in coffee shop
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about customer service and the ability to communicate effectively with staff and visitors.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30am to 2.30pm
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Barista before as full training will be provided in all areas. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra.
- Good literacy and communication skills and have excellent verbal and written English.
- Be computer and software literate.
- Reliability, self- motivation and ability to use own initiative and work without supervision.
- The ability to solve problems, make decisions and prioritise.
- The ability, tact and diplomacy to deal with people at all levels.
- Self-confidence and an interest in self-development.
- An interest in the continuous improvement of the Company’s performance.
The nature of the role is such that it is essential that the post holder has and will maintain an excellent record of attendance and timekeeping