Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
We are looking for passionate people to join our Mitie team that delivers exceptional every day; we offer a great place to work with many benefits.
- Work within our great cleaning team in a warehouse environment and carrying out duties effectively and efficiently.
- Your duties will include the following; cleaning canteens, warehouse, machinery and washrooms; also hovering and sweeping warehouse and office areas, use of scrubber dryer, managing waste disposal and basic sanitization. We will provide you with full training.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is in safe working order.
- React quickly to any spillages and call-outs from the client.
- Communicate effectively with your team and a line manager.
- Wear protective clothing (PPE) and comply with Health & Safety legislation and policies.
- Use appropriately cleaning equipment, materials and chemical – all training will be provided.
What we are looking for
- Experience is preferred but not essential; please still contact us even if you have not work in a cleaning environment before.
- We are looking for hardworking, reliable and motivated individuals who want to deliver the exceptional every day.
- Have a flexible approach to the role, work as part of the team.
- Communicative English is essential, you may be required to prove your knowledge of English by passing a English language assessment
- You will be required to complete the basic disclosure (DBS check) in line with the Contract requirements, we will arrange this for you.
- You will be required to undertake the drug and alcohol screening test.