Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Accountable for ensuring that Regulatory activities are carried out, in compliance with the Quality System and the Company IMS as defined in GSK and MITIE Cross Site SOPs, Processes, local SOPs together with any adopted procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all Regulatory logbooks are up to date
- Take ownership of all refrigeration and associated systems, and ensure all Regulatory items associated with these are compliant
- Maintenance of equipment and utilities to ensure appropriate and correct operation, to efficiently and reliably operate within specification while ensuring that records are maintained as required by Operational, Regulatory and Statutory practice.
- Provision of a comprehensive Engineering service to Site Infrastructure in accordance with established regulatory standards
- Ensure maximum availability of plant and user equipment through efficient planned maintenance and prompt response to faults
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment
- Ensure that all work on PPMs and corrective works are completed and issued and closed down in full compliance
- Planning and scheduling of PPM and corrective work with the Planning Team
- Initiate and receive Permits to Work in accordance with local Procedures.
- First line diagnostics and planning of the required remedial work.
- Recognize spares requirements, order spares and make stock items as necessary.
- Provide, and where required, implement solutions to design problems.
- Managing and monitoring subcontractors working under your direct control.
- To be involved in special project teams which could involve cross site working and assist with other areas where required.
- Attend and execute Project protocols, factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests including IQ / OQ. Some factory acceptance tests may be conducted at factories outside the UK where required.
- Develop client relationships onsite and ensure client satisfaction at all times.