Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality, timely, responsive, cost-effective and pro-active service to meet the needs of the customer.
- Customer communication – keeping the customer informed of progress on their requests
- Be the first point of contact for any customers on site.
- Support the coordinate and tracking of all Mitie reactive activities, including technical and soft services in a timely manner such that events do not go overdue.
- Takes calls from customers in relation to reactive jobs and general enquiries and log onto Maximo ensuring correct and sufficient information is obtained from the customer to allow the jobs to be completed in a tinely manner.
- Minimise the number of duplicate jobs raised through regular reviews of open tickets.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to all customer enquiries and ensure all P1 and P2 calls are notified to the Technical Services Lead, Soft Services Lead and Site Lead immediately upon receipt (as required).
- Follow the procedure for the Early Notification of Incident in Process ( ENIP ) Own the initial customer communications for notification of major issues and events and ensure they are updated on a regular basis.
- Report to the customer in a timely manager on any breakdowns and progress updates
- Proactively chase and close jobs in line with the SLA’s using through the effective use of the daily reports and Mozaic reporting platform
- Update the project tracker of any project related jobs received by the helpdesk so that they can be discussed with the client on the weekly project givernance call, and proactively update Maximo on outputs from the governance call.
- Escalate any jobs due to breach immediately to the relevant supervisor
- Provide administration helpdesk support to the rest of the team, including the running of reports via Maximo and exporting to Excel spreadsheet
- Communicates in an engaging way, ensuring inspiring and motivating messages are conveyed across all teams.
- Have a good understanding of the site operations and site locations.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required to fulfil requirements needed by the contract.