Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Come join us, we are no ordinary company! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhxyA0BoevE
Mitie Landscapes has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Supervisor to join our team at the UKs market leading FM company. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be supporting them in ensuring our teams deliver our Grounds Maintenance and Winter Services deliver the exceptional every day.
You will be responsible for.
- Supervising a team of grounds maintenance operatives (mobile and static) to achieve the highest level of service to the client
- Effectively planning maintenance work across the contract ensuring efficient use of labour, materials and equipment
- Overseeing winter maintenance operations.
- Leading by example to Implement a positive health and safety culture.
What we are looking for
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a passion for working outdoors and are prepared to work in an agile and flexible working environment. You should have a good understanding of smartphone technology.
You will need to have previous Gritting and Grounds Maintenance experience, as well as supervisory experience. A PA1 & PA6 spraying licence and full driving license required.
In return we offer.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to earn overtime, from March to September
- Additional winter payments from October to March.
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Company Vehicle and market leading machinery provided
- Company Uniform and PPE provided
- Personal investment in training and development
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave