Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
- Deliver a five start VIP front of house service to a newly refurbished corporate building within central London.
- To live and breath our client VIP Customer Service Strategy and to be a role model of that Strategy.
- Consistently drive performance and introduce best in class working practices.
- To ensure guests receive a warm welcome to MMC in compliance with the MMC Security Policy, building requirements and Health and Safety Regulations.
- To take pride In your appearance, presenting yourself in a highly polished and well groomed fashion at all times in accordance with MMC grooming standards.
- To ensure that the correct uniform is worn, pressed and cleaned regularly and that the uniform policy is adhered to at all times.
- To be knowledgable of local transport information and amenities such as restaurants and entertainment.
- Meeting and greeting clients; Ensuring all guests are checked in a timely manner and informing the relevant host of their arrival, taking and storing luggage as and when required. Provide all our clients and collegues with that VIP 5 Star service and welcome.
- To communicate regularly via email and over the phone with member’s of the business ensuring all their needs are met.
- To have good building knowledge for assisting in customer and business enquiries.
- Regularly maintain and update guest registration via Proxyclick ensuring the information is accurate and as current as possible.
- Proactive ‘visual maintenance’ of communal areas, staircases, coffee points and copy areas, engaging with the relevant section of the FM teams as appropriate.
- Report issues through the FM Helpdesk (Edison)as and when they occur, ensuring that all service requests reported are monitored and completed satisfactorily.
- Enthusiastically support colleagues across the team and at all levels, promoting and sharing best working practices.
- Receive objectives and projects from Front of House Tea, leader as required.
- Be flexible in approach to work requirements in order to maintain the standards required as a Mitie employee.
- Cross Train with our Hospitality Service Desk and Concierge Team to provide cover as necessary.
- Be familiar with all fire, emergency and health and safety procedures that apply to the site acting as Fire Marshall in case of evacuation.
- Experienced in delivering VIP customer service in a corporate / hospitality enviroment
- Customer Service / Hospitality based qualification
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Competence in computers and software packages including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to interact confidently with all levels of business and guests.
- Proactive and forward thinking approach to work, demonstrating adaptability and a desire to improve on existing working practices.
- Strongly self motivated individual possessing a can do attitude and a drive to learn.
- A positive, outgoing personality looking to be part of a strong and established team.
Salary – £26,000 per annum