At McDonald’s you’ll be part of a team that works together to provide the best customer experience. If you’ve visited our restaurants before, you’ll have some idea of what’s involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald’s customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Back of House Cleaner you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness for the restaurant and kitchen areas.
- £8.00 ph starting rate for U18s
- £10.00 ph starting rate for employees aged 18+
- Earn an extra £3.00 per hour for every hour you work between midnight and 6am
- Employee Discounts and cashback at thousands of well-known retailers
- Crew Parties, prizes and competitions throughout the year
- Free meal whilst working and huge discounts on food at McDonald’s restaurants across the UK and Ireland
- Annual pay related performance review
- Flexible Scheduling
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts Available
- Opportunities for management training, development and promotion
- 28 days holiday (pro rata for part time)
Quite simply, you’ll be working in our fast-moving, high-energy environment and we’re looking for a hard working, self reliant individual to deliver high standards.
In order to comply with UK working time regulations, you must be over the age of 18 to work between the hours of midnight and 6am. During the hours of midnight and 6am, we pay a premium rate of an additional £3.00 per hour on top of the rates advertised.
You’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.