- Flexibility to work up to 45 hours per week
- Paid holiday up to 28 days per year (pro-rata for part-time)
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Recognition and reward programmes
- Opportunity to join an Apprenticeship programme and earn whilst learning
- Option to take up a guaranteed minimum hour contract (8,16, 24 or 30 hours per week)
- Promotion and development opportunities
- Employee discounts scheme with hundreds of offers available
- Employee discount meals throughout McDonald’s restaurants in the UK
Join us and you’ll become part of a crew that works together to provide the best, friendliest service for all our customers. There is plenty of scope and variety in this role. Specific responsibilities involved in serving customers include working on the tills taking accurate orders and working in the kitchen to produce high-quality food.
As our business grows, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and progress with us. Anything is possible, whether you fancy becoming a crew trainer to help train all our staff or our next business manager. All our management team started off as crew members and have worked their way to the positions they are in now.
Quite simply, you’ll be working in our fast-moving, high-energy environment and we’re looking for bubbly personalities with genuine smiles, plus an ability to connect with every customer to make them feel valued.
To join us as a Crew Member you’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills are a must-have, including skills like attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.