The National Social Impact team is hiring a student Intern to help drive positive social and environmental change. The Social Impact Intern will work closely with the National Program Coordinator, Associate Director and Director in shaping and executing different environmental and social strategic priorities. Key responsibilities will include ensuring recommendations and advices are backed by sound research and data analysis, assisting the team in project managing various initiatives, as well as supporting the communication, administration and staff engagement of key programs.
- Provide general communication support, content development and execution of thought leadership, reports, articles, and social media assets.
- Facilitate volunteer and social impact awards and provide support on other administration responsibilities.
- Assist in collecting environmental sustainability data and help developing environmental program in Canada, for example the Global Climate Response initiative, and reporting for Internal Carbon Pricing.
- Work closely with team members to coordinate, administer and organize various events and programs tailored to advancing environmental sustainability and social impact.
- Collect data, conduct research and analysis, and engage in benchmarking exercise to develop our social impact and environmental strategy.
- Sound knowledge of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) is a strong asset.
- A new graduate or a mature student majoring in fields such as corporate social responsibility (CSR), social science, environment science and/or sustainability.
- Good understanding of data collection and analytics, strong analytical skill and experience working with large amount of data is a strong asset.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and possess a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Experience within a professional service firm is a strong asset.
- The successful candidate will have project management, data analytics, marketing and/or consulting experience and will have the following qualifications and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brossard, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here