You will support Openreach in creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Imagine supporting and advising a diverse team of 50+ to deliver Full Fibre broadband to both rural villages, towns and cities in the UK.We’re proud of our ability and history in developing people. We’re not concerned about your industry or background; we’re interested in your ability to lead. You will be a critical part of the UK’s largest communication infrastructure transformation in recent history.
- You’ll be accountable for informing and executing the operational plan in-line with key performance metrics to enable revenue, regulatory and service delivery to the required level for your patch.
- You’ll make sure all your team have a safe environment to work in, ensuring Safety Checks are completed and compliance with procedures.
- You’ll create a culture which strives for continual improvement at all levels, being commercially aware and using performance leadership techniques that deliver the very best service at the right cost point.
- You’ll own the relationship with operational partners, and drive collaboration to ensure optimum delivery.
- You’ll challenge stakeholder performance to deliver the best outcomes.
You’ll be empowering, engaging and motivate your people.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here