As the Social Media Executive – Sportswear, you’ll be responsible for leading the creation of world class social content on our suite of social channels. Working with the Senior Brand Content Manager – Sportswear/ Face + Body, you’ll manage our brand content output for all Sportswear at ASOS, both performance and lifestyle, including partner brand campaigns. In the role, your key aim will be to develop and help execute exciting content franchises and one-off posts for all channels.
- Work with the talent team to identify relevant creators and influencers to work with.
- Working with the wider team, develop and execute ideas for exciting still image and video shoots across a range of business areas.
- Collaborate with the marketing, creative, talent and fashion teams to capture, create and commission social media content for all ASOS social channels.
- Feed into and execute our per-platform social strategies, as set by the Senior Brand Content
- Manager- Sportswear/ Face + Body.
- Work with the Editorial team to self-sub, and to maintain and manage the global tone of voice across all content.
- Work with the wider content team to manage the content calendar. Liaise with other departments within ASOS to share this, as required.
- Work with the Social Insights team and the Brand Content Managers to implement findings from the monthly and quarterly reports.
- You will be responsible for ASOS Sportswear social output across brand channels.
- Work with the Social Insights team on social reporting, ensuring you are rigorously tracking the performance of all content and enabling this data to be fed into future channel strategies.
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Copywriting experience and flexibility to adapt across contrasting tones of voice.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the ASOS brand on shoots with talent and partner brands.
- Minimum 2 years experience creating brilliant social media content for brands.
- A visual native; keen and critical understanding of creative imagery.
- And passion for Sportswear brands and ASOS.
- Harbouring a real interest in social media platform changes and news, committed to exploring how
- ASOS might maintain a first-move advantage on each channel.
- An interest in the fashion, trends and pop culture our 20-something audience love.
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here