Our driving team has an important front-line role in maintaining our success and reputation. Without our daily store deliveries we wouldn’t be able to fill our shelves with ‘extra special’ products for our customers. This role is of course about safe driving, but it’s also about delivering excellent customer service to our stores!
- Carrying out driver checks before you start the engine.
- Carrying out deliveries in the most efficient way possible – our regional planning team are working
- hard behind the scenes to ensure our routes are scheduled in the most efficient way possible.
- Helping with loading and unloading your vehicle and any other work that needs carrying out – including cleaning your vehicle and trailer.
- Carrying out at least two runs over each shift, often to different stores.
- Delivering on time, but always safely, making sure our reputation for excellence includes driving!
Excellent service calls for high personal standards amongst the whole team. You’ll be a careful and considerate driver who’s willing to go the extra mile both on and off the roads. You’ll be naturally friendly, helpful and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Skelmersdale, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A