Website HM Revenue & Customs
We want to maximise the potential of everyone who chooses to work for us and we offer a range of flexible working patterns and support to make a fulfilling career at HMRC accessible to you. Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success and we welcome and encourage applications from all people from all backgrounds with the relevant experience and skills.
- Collaborate with others to integrate customer services at the local level including:
- With Support Services (access control, mail, FF&E, utilities).
- With CDIO (IT service delivery).
- Assure hard and soft FM supplier and landlord performance.
- With Estates Transformation (testing and commissioning of new facilities).
- With Project Delivery (projects including Workplace Improvement Programme and office closures).
- Plan, approve and deliver Minor New Works within budget.
- Provide a visible presence for our customers ensuring the best quality of service and excellent customer communications.
- Support the monitoring of suppliers KPI’s; supervising regular supplier assessment, analysis and reporting.
- Provide a proactive local interface with hard and soft FM suppliers and landlords integrating service provision to customers.
- Support with customer feedback and Level 2 complaints.
- Demonstration of strong customer relationship management and customer service ethos.
- Understanding key performance related schedules within contracts including assurance of KPIs/SLA’s.
- Recent substantial experience within a facilities management / contract management function.
- Clear demonstration of FM Skills in both meeting customer needs and managing supplier relationships.
- Contract/Supplier Management.
Company: HM Revenue & Customs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here