We are looking to add an Advisor Records Governance to our team!This role works to help ensure that our records are verifiable, traceable, accurate, complete, and timely. We do this by providing policy, process, and procedure development, performing analysis on company records, and performing quality checks to ensure our records contain the required information to support our organization to make informed business decisions.
- Identify emerging or reoccurring quality issues and develop solutions to resolve issues. Prepare and/or participate in regular quality Assurance calibration exercises.
- Monitor and evaluate records processes and procedures using Quality Assurance models and technology; apply quality standards in a fair and consistent manner.
- Participate in the development, implementation and delivery of Records Management programs and projects within GDS, including associated change management, communication, training strategies and other related activities.
- Support the assessment and reporting of Quality Assurance results and participate in the development and implementation of quality assurance policies, procedures, and metrics.
- Participate in the development, implementation of Records Management policies, standards and procedures within GDS and on an enterprise-wide basis and the ongoing monitoring and/or audit of such policies, standards and procedures.
- Strategic, business supporting, delivery focused experience in oil and gas is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- A related university degree with a minimum of 4 years related experience. An equivalent combination of formal experience and education may be considered.
- A strong understanding of Records Management principles and practices.
- Proven knowledge and excellence in Quality Management.
- Digital literacy with well-developed Microsoft Excel skills in data analysis and modelling.
- Ability to inspire change and produce results.
- Ability to work as an independent contributor and self-starter, who also excels in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatham, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here