We are looking for a Sr Analyst Fleet to join our team!The role is responsible to provide a broad range of support services and business service functions. The focus of this role is to assist with program support, problem solving, documentation, and analysis and reporting of issues requiring fleet guidance.
- Collect, interpret, analyze and report on key information to assist Fleet manager in the decision making process.
- Develop and maintain Fleet department scorecard and metrics.
- Lead support for Gas Distribution Storage (GDS) Fleet programs: Taxable Benefit, Geotab-Telematics
- Remain apprised of regulatory changes directly related to Fleet and proactively provide support: CVOR, Highway Traffic Act.
- Auditing GDS Fleet data integrity utilizing Element Fleet Management
- Support GDS Fleet projects involving continuous improvement initiatives
- Prepare supporting and system information to complete month end analysis, financial reports, variances and accruals.
- Ability to gather, coordinate and prepare material for reporting requirements and customer requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; strong interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and/or Power BI
- Previous Operations and Project management experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and optimally in a fast-pace environment, skilled in setting priorities.
- Experience in Enbridge’s financial systems: Oracle Financial, COMMS, SAP Financial, Markview, C55.
- A mechanical background or strong understanding of the vehicles and equipment supported by Fleet is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here