As a key member to the team, you will engage with internal and external partners daily, focus on sorting and completing meter work, issuing and releasing regulatory work to field technicians, completing payroll, processing invoices, investigating meter histories and receiving and responding to complaints. Our ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills including verbal and written communication, is readily available during the core hours of the day to ensure business demands and customer commitments are met, embodies Enbridge’s core values with a focus on safety and respect, and has strong attention to detail.
- Sort and finalize all meter work to ensure prioritization is met for billing and meter reading cut-offs.
- Work with Billing, Call Centre and Credit to ensure co-ordination and completion of field investigation, special readings and tracers and provide record information.
- Review all accounts which appear ‘Past Due Meter Order’, ‘Meter Order Unpostable’, ‘Meter Returned to Shop/Not Removed’ and ‘Meter Out’ listings and initiate appropriate action.
- Responsible for completion of payroll for Operations field staff. Responsible for processing of field paperwork such as timesheets, miscellaneous orders, service tickets/progress, value records etc. to ensure work units accounted for and labour hours distributed correctly.
- Receive complaints (delayed service installs, restoration and other) from customers and municipalities.
- Verify their validity, update appropriate system and ensure complaints are followed to accurate conclusion. Receive, input and analyze cut slips to ensure proper restoration work is issued to either company or contractor personnel for follow-up and completion.
- Issue/release and complete all regulative work to the zones field technicians and contractors by way of bulk releases and/or appointments.
- Monitors status of all regulatory inspections, safety violations, meter exchanges, and resets to ensure timely completion by the field. Prepare monthly journal vouchers and statistical reports.
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
- Excellent keyboarding skills (45 wpm).
- Proven and sound knowledge of company standard PC software and Operations paperwork.
- Previous billing experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills and is able to work independently.
- Results oriented; able to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain a high level of individual and team performance.
- Knowledge of all company and department policies and procedures.
- Proven knowledge of, SAP, GIS, MAXIMO, I viewer, LSMS.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here