Would you like to play a central role in the long-term strategy development and implementation of a category of like services, materials, and/or equipment to achieve lower total cost of ownership and higher value for Enbridge? Our opportunities here will be endless as we grow with the future of energy in mind! If this sounds like your ideal role, join our team today!
- Understand the marketplace for assigned category(ies), including industry structure and new and non-traditional suppliers.
- Internal Stakeholder Management:
With assistance from the Analyst, Category Management, build cost models, identifying value and cost drivers, to drive for better understanding of costs and results during supplier negotiations
- with assistance from the Analyst, Category Management, maintain company-wide demand profiles and external supply and demand MI information.
- Develop and maintain a network of stakeholders to gain input into demand planning and forecasting, assist in strategy development, advocate the use of the negotiated contracts and influence strategy implementation
Market Intelligence (MI) & Cost Modelling:
Interpret MI to drive category strategies and provide direction to stakeholders (i.e. raising changes in market conditions which could have an impact to cost or schedule).
- Development and implementation of category strategies:
- Superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills, with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- An additional 3-years of related experience is required for candidates who do not possess a University degree.
- Experience negotiating substantially large commercial agreements
- Ability to monitor and manage supplier relationships and performance with minimal supervision
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible and related experience in the SCM field, preferably in a field related to the category(ies) managed
- A proven ability to lead teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here