This role is essential to the inlife management of the Openreach network. You will be part of a CTiO management team that leads on the development and deployment of new technologies, as well as sustaining legacy networks, to provide service reliability, network efficiency and continuous support and improvement of the UK broadband & Ethernet infrastructure development. You will be part of a team that delivers ongoing productivity improvements on the network so as to ensure that the costs of managing a growing network are well controlled enabling future investments. You will be part of the custodial team that looks after metrics and measurements related to network and support performance, working with other key CTIO teams as well as other Openreach Business areas.
- Continuous improvement – Always striving to identify and develop cost reduction and revenue generation initiatives.
- To lead and work on technical projects/operational support tasks for their managers or sponsors independently with minimal guidance. This may involve working alone or as part of a wider project/support team, managing specific tasks.
- To work with internal, external and third party suppliers.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects/operational issues as well as support negotiations.
- Trend Analysis and highlighting of repeat Issues to identify trends and reduce repeat events.
- To work on Operational Support, Service improvements, identifying issues and driving all the issues out of our network
- Reporting and measuring on key performance indicators and benchmark status
- To act as a key contributor and provide expert advice to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- To draft reports and make recommendations to managers and project sponsors.
- Problem solving complex issues into simple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicates simply and listens well, at all levels with the ability to engage across wider team
- Strong Customer focus, anticipates what adds value to the customer and strives to improve service quality.
- A commitment to continuous improvements and desire to maximise performance and potential.
- Been able to think Critically and an eye for the detail
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies would be desirable
- Strong team player, ability to work under pressure, meet timescales and focus on high quality service resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here