Website British Airways
We are on the search for passionate, self-motivated and ambitious future apprentices who relish the opportunity to embark on a first-class engineering journey within the aviation industry. At British Airways Engineering Wales, we are fortunate to have all three welsh British Airways subsidiaries operating alongside each other at one impressive, purpose-built site. This provides a unique and incredibly exciting opportunity for apprentices to experience and see first-hand engineering across all of the British Airways fleet, including aircraft maintenance, interiors and aircraft avionics.
- 5 GCSES A*-C including a B grade in Maths, C or above in English Language and Science.
- Alternatively, we will accept Level 2 qualification in Engineering (which includes the study of
- Mathematics and Science at Distinction level).
- We Also Need You To Be
- If over 18, ability to work the current shift pattern which comprises 4 x 12-hour days (6.20am – 6.30pm) followed by 4 rest days
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Over the age of 16 and living in Wales
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barry, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here