Be proud to play a critical role as the eyes and ears of our patients. Unafraid of the responsibility, we monitor and sign off each batch as if the medicine were for our own family. All our contributions add up to improving the quality of patients’ healthcare and ultimately their quality of life.
- Providing leadership and support for internal and external inspection preparations as well as significant audits to aid in developing improvement plans, monitoring any actions to ensure ongoing compliance
- Advising on deviations using professional discernment to make batch disposition recommendations.
- And provide expert advice to the area on Good Manufacturing Practice /Good Distribution Practice within the site, with reference to GMP guidelines and regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with change management processes within your area you’ll actively look for opportunities to identify and lead change and make efficiency savings, influence decisions and deliver results whilst ensuring compliance is maintained appropriately
- Working in Quality supporting these areas, duties include ensuring all products released for sale or further processing comply with cGMP standards, product quality specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Key responsibilities include review and approve related technical / GMP documents and collate and interpret data such as quality key performance indicators, analytical results/trends and regulatory compliance documentation, validation and engineering information.
- Prior experience in Good Manufacturing/Good Distribution/Good Laboratory practice and/or compliance management
- A level of technical process understanding in manufacturing or packing or warehouse/distribution or Quality Control
- Knowledge of and application of quality systems, including change control, deviation management and New Product Introductions
- Awareness /knowledge of regulatory interactions and compliance procedures and ability to apply this in an operations environment
- Degree (or equivalent) professional qualification in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macclesfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here