This is a rare Customs opportunity for a global retail business experiencing huge growth. With a continually growing customs footprint, this is a role which will offer plenty of scope for career development.
- Assisting the Senior Customs Compliance Analyst complete monthly audit checks for compliance of classification, valuation, and origin.
- Providing ad hoc customs advice to our business stakeholders.
- Supporting with the delivery of a wide range of customs projects and opportunities arising within the UK and internationally.
- Supporting the Customs Duty Manager in maintaining our AEO status, completing regular procedural checks with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring that accurate information is held as required for UK, US, and EU customs clearances.
- Liaising with third party providers to ensure service levels are met and to resolve issues.
- An understanding of Import and Export declarations.
- Experience of Customs procedures (CFSP/AEO) would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of effective communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Some experience in customs compliance and tariff classification.
- The confidence to question & challenge.
- The ability to work within and across teams, understanding and managing multiple priorities and expectations.
- Strong excel skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here